sooooorry, that I haven't posted for so long ( btw I don't believe, that somebody is reading, what I'm writing but I thought I appologize nevertheless )
I'm currently working on 2 projects:
the weddingquilt for Maria ( I'll post a picture soon ), my sewingsister and dearest friend from Denmark
and transforming a wadder, that a fellow sewer wanted to toss into the trashbin into a nice jacket for me.
And maybe due to the fact, that I had nothing to loose with this jacket ( grey wool, onion pattern ) I decided to make a decorative seam with my serger and crotchet yarn in one of the lower parts. Does look nice and I eliminated the facings ( Ute didn't add any facings, so I would have needed to add a different fabric and I didn't wanted to do that ). There is just one more sleeve to insert and buying hooks and eyes for closure, although I'm not completly satisfied with it!