Yeah, I cut out the fabric for my next project yesterday!
O.k. it is just the muslin for the pattern but still from stash.
I'm working on Vogue 7881
I don't know if this "add a picture" works with opera but otherwise I have to go to that darn IE...
I pinfitted the pattern but I think it will look different because I did not add so much ease ( stretch fabric ).
The fabric is some cheap stuff from ebay but I hope, that the trousers will be wearable! I need dressy trousers for my new job!
So far I did cut the pattern ( traced it first ) in a size 14, although the chart said 16... I added 1 cm to the front sideseam and it looked o.k. in tissue. I hope it will look good in fabric too!