Dienstag, Februar 21, 2006

huch... tagged

ooooh mad hatter tagged me :)
and I don't really know 7 people to tag too...
( and opera does not want me to add html here... argh )

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Running up that hill ( within temptation ) I really just like this one song.
2. Teenager ( better than ezra ) from my teenager times
3. speed of sound ( coldplay )
4. Minne ( subway to sally ) one of their "friendlier" songs.
5. Advertising space ( rooooobbbiiiieee )
6. argh. I don't know the title maybe "suffocation" papa roach
7 Die Welt steht still ( Revolverheld
I like a lot of different songs ;)

Here are the people, I'll tagg
Lori

1 Kommentar:

madhatter hat gesagt…

*hrch* robbie... yummie :)