Mittwoch, März 08, 2006

no challenge today, my scraps need to go away :)

Sorry for that stupid title but it is close to 10 p.m. and I'm not the greatest thinker at this time of the day....

I'm supposed to be sewing my challenge project ( mentioned earlier ) but I did not feel like it. I'm sewing something for DN1 ( dear niece no. 1 my sisters girl. She is the cutest but soooo stubborn. Heiko says she is just like me, maybe that is the reason I love her so much! )

I'm making a "dress" uhm "top" out of the remnants of my onion shirt plus I used up the additional hood, that I stupidly cut for the onion anorak :) No waste here :)

the pattern says, you should crotchet around the edges. Looks funny with that cotton fleece but with the malden mills fleece it looks horrible, so I'm binding the edge with bias tape :)

Keine Kommentare: