Great concept... I try to do this since I started sewing but somehow my stash got out of hand...
I'll try not to buy any fabric until april 30th excluding lining. I don't have much lining in my stash.
My next 5 projects will be:
1. My design challenge project. Only steps left ( been busy today sewing )sewing & attaching the sleeves. Hemming! BY HAND....
2. Dress for Dniece1. I dyed the remaining challenge fabric into a lovely lavendar colour and will make a dress for Katharina. Hopefully ready until april 9th ( my b-day party )
3. Jacket out of the ottobre woman. I have a stripey stretch fabric here, that will look cute with the pattern.
4. 50s suit. O.k. I'm going to need a cotton voile to underline it. I'll allow myself to buy that, when I start tracing the pattern. The pattern is a vintage vogue pattern and the fabric is a light blue wool fabric, aging in my stash for years
5. pillow out of the silk remnant, that I printed with stamps from blauweisschen. I already have cut that pillow out, so it might be project 2 instead of 5. ( Instand gratification )
I'll keep you updated of the progress, that I'm making :)