Donnerstag, April 20, 2006

"rip it" said the frog

I'm meeting up with some friends for a sewing day on sunday and we are all bringing our long term ufos, so I ripped the neue mode trenchcoat, that I started last year and that turned out muuuuch to big, this evening...

I HATE RIPPING


and I did a lot of mending. 4 pieces are done.... yeah me!

I HATE MENDING


now I will go into my sewing room and try to tidy it up...

I HATE CLEANING

LOL

I really love a tidy sewing room with no mending pile, so I guess I just have to do it :)

1 Kommentar:

madhatter hat gesagt…

oh dear, i can SO feel with you!

mending! *grmpf*
i have a whole basket (you know those big laundry baskets? ...) to mend. i won´t do it until there are no other clothes to wear for dh. i don´t know how he does it, but he can produce holes ANYWHERE.

will you resew the trench?