Samstag, April 22, 2006

Trenchcoat revisited

o.k. I really tried....
really....

I wanted to cut my UFO-Trench today a size smaller because 38 was too big.
I changed the pattern to 36 but I doubt that it will be significant better.u I simply think, that it is still too small. I'm going to take it with my to my sewing bee tomorrow and will have my friend pin it to my taste.... I hope, that it will work with the welt pockets.

To have the feeling, that I did something today, I traced the ottobre jacket. Boy, that looks small!

AND I'll start weightwatchers or something. I want to loose weight. About 10 kg and I'm happy ( back into size 38 is my goal )

unfortunately I still have menopausal syndroms from my medication. I was supposed to get back to my normal level when stopping taking other medication after two years ( which was feburary ) but until now, NOTHING!

Kommentare:

madhatter hat gesagt…

i just can´t believe that you aren´t a 38?! on your challenge-photos you don´t look more than 36/38.

Amelie hat gesagt…

Good luck with getting back to your "normal level"! I was on menopause-like-inducing medications for 6 month (until January), and nothing happened until March. Then my body got over-excited about producing hormones for a few weeks... but now it seems to be back to normal.

Tini hat gesagt…

I wear a size 40/42 in RTW....