Sonntag, Juli 16, 2006

sew tiny

Despite the hot weather ( can't be outside without fainting ) I sewed a tiny bit this weekend... very tiny...
My sisters friend is expecting a triplet... Plus she already has 2 ( 2 & 4 yrs. old ), so she needs clothing. A LOT! Plus with soon 5 children, the financial background isn't tooooooo huge, so I decided to sew a bit for her.
First I wanted to make a t-shirt for my niece out of the leftovers from my wrapdress catastrophy, but size 110 was too huge for my scraps, so I dug out an old baby Mccalls pattern, that someone gave me somewhen and made a top out of the fabric plus I have another one cut out...
My old bunny-teddy agreed to model for you :) but he is a little bit smaller than a newborn, although I guess the babies are going to be preemies. I just hope, that there is at least one girl amongst them...

1 Kommentar:

Evatgirl73 hat gesagt…

Tini, that is sooo cute! LOVE the fabric!!
Eva