really! even if it is hot and I need to drink gallons of water to prevent fainting...
fashionwise summer is really tricky for some people.
I mean, I'm not a fashionista or a style star but there are some rules that apply to each of us:
- don't show your bellybutton unless you are in VERY good shape ( read Janet Jackson when she is fit ) or unless you are wearing a Bikini at the beach/pool. I mean, I really hate to see fluffy stomachs shining in a very bright white in the middle of the shopping street... my tummy is fluffy too but at least my top covers it!
- buy clothing in your size and not the size you like to have! Do you know the muffin syndrom? the white fluffy tummy spilling over trousers? And the top and the trousers are two sizes too small, so that you look like a sausage? NOOOOO!!!
- If you colour your toenails, do it on a regular basis, when you are wearing sandals
- Sunscreen prevents ugly sunburns...
- Socks and sandals don't belong together. Esp. not with shorts
- Bikini is nothing to go shopping in
- Shave your legs, if you are wearing short trousers or skirts. That rule applies to armpits and sleeveless tops too.
- not a fashion rule but something from a regular user of public transportation: use deo and don't drink alcohol until it is cooler! yukk....
sorry for complaining so much, but I was in the city today and I'm still under shock!