Freitag, August 25, 2006

Can't post

hi,
seems that blogger has some hickups...
Finished the sack uhm fleece jacket...
Review is on PR :)
I'd love to customize this blog. Can you tell me how to change the background of the header into a pic I took myself? I tried to understand how all these antville stuff and that works but somehow I'm too stupid to understand that kind of stuff.
Plus I'd love to have a light blue background and another colour at the sidebar
A 3 column outfit would be more than great.... I'm on blogger.com not .de I guess it is easier on .de :(

Kommentare:

Lori hat gesagt…

I do not know how to change the design of your blog but I do know of a girl in the U.S.A. that does it for a small fee. Type Miss Zoot Designs in your search engine and she should come up. She has designed some very cool blogs. My husband made mine. I tried to learn how to do it but it is extremely complicated and I simply do not have the time to learn it.

Abi hat gesagt…

Tini, try this link.The sidebars has resources for customising Blogger.
http://www.knit1blogtoo.blogspot.com/