Donnerstag, August 24, 2006

Keep your fingers crossed today

I'll be in the hospital for my bi-annual check up at 11:30 a.m. ( CET)
Please keep your fingers crossed. I'm a total wreck right now, can't concentrate on work...

I have a knot in my left breast, that is under observation for a year without a change ( good sign ) but still I'm scared like nothing...

If I do a selfobservation ( which I do regularly and recommend it, since I found my tumor first ) I just feel knots.... yeah, I think I'm going nuts the days before the check up... gnarf...

I'll come back later and tell how it went...
WHISH ME LUCK PLEASE

Kommentare:

Amelie hat gesagt…

Hope everything is fine, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Amelie

Åsa hat gesagt…

Luck luck luck for you Tini! I hope everything goes well! Hugs from Sweden...

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Fingers crossed ( and I light a candle.. you never now, if this doesn't work)!

Neefer hat gesagt…

Sending positive vibes and a hug.

Mary Beth hat gesagt…

Good luck, Tini!!!

Tini hat gesagt…

thanks to you all :) You are in my heart!