Dienstag, August 08, 2006

Letter to a friend

Dear friend,

I know, that you can read these lines anymore, but I feel, that I need to write you these lines.
I don't know, what made you jump
I don't know, why you were so desperate.
Life is so precious and you decided to give it away
I bet you had your reasons but
as I told you, you could have called any time
I would have been there for you,
you were my friend and I was yours.
I'm sorry, that I wasn't there,
when you needed a friend.
Why didn't you call?
Hopefully you are happy where you are now.
I'll carry you in my heart until we meet again,
someday, in another life.
I hope, that you will love yourself then and
will trust in the friends you have.

I'll miss you.

tini

Kommentare:

Lori hat gesagt…

Oh, I'm so sorry Tini. It is so sad and terrible for those left with the loss. I'm glad that you could express your feelings. Sending you hugs, my friend.

Neefer hat gesagt…

Oh, Tini, I'm so sorry. Sending another hug.

Lori : Canada hat gesagt…

Very sorry Tini.

patsijean hat gesagt…

In the mid 80's my bother Jimmy's death was ruled suicide. You will at times be plaged by questions, and alternate moments of acceptance of her right to choose and guilt that you couldn't help her enough. Acceptance is better; you carry no responsibility. Just enjoy the good memories and the fun. My condolences to you and to your friends family.

Annika hat gesagt…

I am sorry you had to go through this, Tini. I lost someone very dear to me many years ago and came to realize (as you have) that it was their choice. A big hug to you -
Annika

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am so sorry.

I am sending you love from Pennsylvannia, Tini.

You are a wonderful friend.

(Kelly aka Cambric Tea)

Jodi hat gesagt…

Oh, Tini. I'm so sorry. I've written and erased words three times so far. I know that you were a wonderful friend to her. I'm sorry that she was in so much pain. And I'm sorry that you are now. I'm thinking good thoughts for you to help ease your pain.

Lots of hugs,
Jodi