Dienstag, August 15, 2006

Me and my tripod


Hi folks,

I GOT A TRIPOD FOR MY CAMERA.... and I love it...

Here are DH and I testing the self thing thingy :)

I did take a day off from the baby quilt yesterday ( and today and tomorrow and the rest of this week :) ) and traced a patrones jacket pattern yesterday plus cut it nearly out.... just one sleeve and another collar piece missing :) Should be finished by the end of hte week. I also finished sock no 1 today and started sock no 2.

I spend the afternoon with Nika doing some stuff for the Hobbyschneiderin sewing convention in Aachen :) I'm going to be a teacher there.... I'm still not sure if that was a good decicion....

Kommentare:

madhatter hat gesagt…

which workshop will it be? tell me, so i can participate :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

what is a tripod

kazw hat gesagt…

ich glaube, das ist ein kurs für änderungen für große ti...äh oberweiten.

oder?

Tini hat gesagt…

a tripod is a Stativ in German...
and the class is an FBA class.... so no mäddi I guess...