Sonntag, September 17, 2006

something sticky :)

Done moving ( o.k. nearly) but at least we are in the house and except for my pjs everything has shown up so far :)

I'll show you pics when I'm done cleaning the sewing room and sewing the draperies for various rooms :) I found some nice linen in Denmark for the living room, so I guess I'll start with that. My granny in law is coming next weekend.... hope they are up by then...

now to that stick thing... mäddi has left me a stick in her blog... that means a couple of question to be answered by the blogger, she is throwing the stick to...

so here they come
so a bilingual posting this time.

Warum bloggst Du?
Why do you blog?
Aaaalso, am Anfang, fand ich es nett, meine Nähdinge im Blick so haben. So eine Art virtuelles Tagebuch.... und dann hatte es mich irgendwann erwischt, das Bloglesen und ich wollte dann auch so was haben und hab immer mehr geschrieben....

sooo, in the beginning it was just that I found it nice to have a kind of diary of everything I make.... and at some point I just started reading a lot of different blogs and I also wanted to share my sewing life with all these people and I started writing more and more...


Seit wann bloggst Du?
How long do you blog?
28. März 2005
28th of march 2005

Warum lesen Deine Leser Deinen Blog?
Why do people read your blog?
Keine Ahnung. Die meisten werden mich von patternreview oder der Hobbyschneiderin kennen und ich hoffe, dass sie mich mögen :)
No idea. Most of my readers will know me from patternreview or from the hobbyschneiderin. I simply hope, that they like me

Welche war die letzte Suchanfrage, über die jemand auf Deine Seite kam?
Through what search term did the last visitor found your site? (autsch!)
The sewing divas :)
and Larp Schwerter :)

Welcher Deiner Blogeinträge bekam zu Unrecht zu wenig Aufmerksamkeit?
Which blog entry did get too little attention?
Marias Hochzeits Ouilt
Ich glaube, dass das einfach zu einer Zeit war, wo niemand meinen blog kannte...
I believe, that this was at a time, where nobody was reading my blog...

BTW... Maria I want more pics :)

Dein aktuelles Lieblings-Blog?
Your favourite Blog?
da gibt´s ziemlich viele. die meisten sind in der seitenleiste verlinkt.
there are quite a few. they´re listed in my sidebar...

Welches Blog hast du zuletzt gelesen?
Which blog did you read most recently?
Madhatter, Ich brauchte ja die Fragen
Madhatter, I needed the questions

Wie viele Feeds hast du gerade im Moment abonniert?
How many feeds do you have subscribed?
HÄÄÄ?

An welche vier Blogs wirfst du das Stöckchen weiter und warum?
At which four blogs do you throw the stick and why?
also, ich werde es nicht werfen, aber wenn es sich jemand abholen möchte, bitte!
i won´t throw it, but if someone wants to grab it, feel free to do it!


btw. I sewing again.... so stay tuned for anonther great onion pattern :)

Kommentare:

Mary Beth hat gesagt…

keep on blogging! I love to see all the interesting things you're doing.

Maria hat gesagt…

Hey Sweetie

Okay, the pictures of quilt - I had completely forgot... I have like a trillion on Dennis' computer - let me get back to you on that :-)

katrin hat gesagt…

oh, eine neue zwiebel...
wir harren in spannung ;)