Donnerstag, November 16, 2006

I ain't dead

as Granny Weatherwax would say, just very tired.
I have a bad bad cold and we are getting loads of visitors tomorrow ( Thank you party for our helpers, who helped moving house ). So we are going to have a turkey feast tomorrow :)
With stuffing, cranberry apricot sauce, gravy, sweet potato puree, brussel sprouts with cinnamon, red cabbage, mashed potatos and pumpkin pie for desert.
PLUS my in-laws are coming over for tea and cake... yuk...
So we are happily cleaning and doing the stuff, which we don't have time for, when working like putting up pictures and a new lamp at the dining aera.

And then my laptop is broken and send in for service, so I have to see, when I'm able to use DHs PC.

But I also got some work done ( no pic, without my pc..) pattern company 04-265

It's a fun pattern but I think, I'll sell it... anybody, who wants it? 10 Euro plus shipping.

There are some paw prints on the back of the pattern because Greebo decided to kick over the water can from the flowers and the water leaked onto my tracing paper. Greebo was very surprised to feel water at the feed and jumped first onto the wet tracing paper and then onto the pattern...

and here's the kitten pic of the week





Kommentare:

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Maybe you should stuff the kitten in your dh's arms. One on the left, one on the right.. and the PC is yours! *ggg* ( No way to play WoW with two occupied hands....)

Get better!

Marietta hat gesagt…

how american thanksgiving of you!!! and your are only 1 week early! the babies are getting so big!

katrin hat gesagt…

hast du´s noch? also, das schnittmuster?
bayern hätte interesse, sag mir doch mal bescheid, welche größe du gekauft hast :)

mein beileid zum schwiegerelternbesuch. ich weiß, wie das ist... *röchel*
zum rest: da bemitleide ich dich erst, wenn ich mitessen darf *fg*

Tini hat gesagt…

It's a multisized pattern :)
Boy, I'm just ill. Bad bad bad cold...
The feast went very well. I can highly recommend making a 7.5 kg maple sirup glazed turkey for a big event :) Just make sure, that you have enough pots for the side dishes :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hope you are feeling better by now!

(I love the name Greebo)

xo
Kelly/Cambric Tea

Anonym hat gesagt…

gebongt.
hasu paypal?
schick mir doch mal ´ne pm :)

truthahn gibt´s bei uns auch jedes jahr... 24 pfund. ist schon immer ein act, den in den ofen zu kriegen *röch*

Abi hat gesagt…

Tini, only catching up online, sorry you have been poorly.Hugs from London to you.