Sonntag, November 05, 2006

Productive weekend

Hi everybody,

I was busy cuddling with cats ( o.k. that on the pic is my dh...)
but as you can see, they getting more comfortable every day :)




He's been on one of our laps most of the day...

and Greebo is exploring the surrouding...




Besids cuddling with the cats I got some sewing done:
Finished the pair of trousers for my niece Katharina except for the elastic in the waist... The pattern is from the 12/2004 burda in size 104 but seems to be a lot larger...



And I lengthened the bedroom curtains... my mother in law is going to visit us on nov 17th and I want to have the curtains done at that time... so 2 down, 4 to go ( but these are going to be made from scratch, so to say)..

AND THE BABYQUILT IS DONE!!!!

Here it is... the patterns are from Margareth Rolfe ( or so..)



see, I was busy...

Kommentare:

Lori hat gesagt…

I like that quilt. Very cute. I can't get enough of those kittens. They are soooo adorable!! Thank you for sharing!

Divus hat gesagt…

hey, the quilt is really amazing! So cool...and the cats are so nice...
Will they be indoor cats or outdoor cats or free to be in and out?
greets
Adam

katrin hat gesagt…

the quilt is very, very pretty! i love the coala and the elk XD
and you made cute pants for your niece... that´s a thing i´ll never be able to do: sewing pink pants with ruffles. *sigh*

Tini hat gesagt…

The cats will be indoor/outdoor cats in spring. At the moment there is rat-poison season, so no reason to let them out. We will get a cat door installed at some point...

Mäddi, maybe you'll get more nieces/nephews ;) My niece will love them, my Dsis will hate them ;)

Summerset hat gesagt…

I love your kittens! They're adorable and the black one reminds me of the cat we got when I was a child living in Germany, Baron Samuel Hasenpfeffer. "Sam" for short. Not sure why my parents called him "rabbit stew", though.

The quilt is adorable and I know my daughter would love those pants, too!

Marietta hat gesagt…

okay i should be commenting on the fabulous quilt but the kittens are ****sehr suess**** - just want to squeeze them! i cannot believe ours were over so small!! ;)