Mittwoch, Januar 10, 2007

Celebrate1


My doc did find anything during todays sonogram! yeah!
And they got the blood at second try! Yeah! No trying to get it out of the hand or one of my feet!
Unfortunately staying without food or drink till 10:30 a.m. did not do me well and I spend the afternoon at home on my couch watching Gilmore Girls...
Finally this evening I did not feel dizzy anymore and I started practising my least favourit sewing thing. Welt-pockets.
I'm using Ann aka gorgeous things instructions from a Threads article she wrote a while ago.
I'm getting better but the silk organza is still showing and I just can get no dark blue/green or black here plus I burned my fingers... So more samples. I will conquer them but not tonight.
I will continue knitting my peppermint twist top just without peppermint twist but in light blue ( I just frogged a knitting ufo...) I'm trying to save enough money to
a) go to Dublin this year with DH for a week
b) be able to give my share of our special payment for the house, we decided, that as long as both of us work we'll try to pay at least a little extra each year to save interest :)
c) go to visit Annika in the US next year....
So I'm participating on Julimonds German version of Knit from your stash as well as sew from your stash....

Kommentare:

PeRu hat gesagt…

hallo tini,
mein englisch ist leider ziemlich eingerostet, aber ich denke es reicht um zu erkennen, dass es sehr schöne nachrichten bei deinem doc gab. das freut mich ganz dolle für dich und ich wünsche dir von herzen ein gesundes und schönes 2007!
lg
petra

Amelie hat gesagt…

yay! thats great news from your doc! And I'd love to see your peppermint blue top, the pattern looks very cute.

anea hat gesagt…

congrats, tini!

i kept my fingers crossed and it seems to have worked! i am so glad for you!

sue v hat gesagt…

Yipee! Congratulations....

Abi hat gesagt…

Great Medical news.

nowaks nähkästchen hat gesagt…

Sehr schön!

(Kleine Stücke Seidenorganza lassen sich mit herkömmlicher Seidenmalfarbe in beinahe jedem Farbton gut einfärben:o)

Nash hat gesagt…

Great News, Tini. hope your Dublin Plans are not in conflict with your planned visit over here?!?!

Celebrating with you,
The Buzzards (oder auch Die Inselaffen)

Tini hat gesagt…

Frank, der Besuch im UK oder in Copenhagen sind nicht in der Liste ;) Diese Besuche sind ja viel mehr als Urlaub, endlich wiedersehen mit Freunden :) so was lasse ich nie nicht ausfallen :)

Summerset hat gesagt…

Great news!

Annika hat gesagt…

I am glad and relieved that you are doing well, Tini!

Mary Beth hat gesagt…

Yay, Yay, Yay, Tini! Congrats. I'm glad you have so much to look forward to!