Sonntag, Januar 07, 2007

Finished Objects

Hi honeys,

I did finish the curtains! YEAH! 12 meter of stash gone, a happy DH and a happy MIL :)




It is a bordeaux-ish red linen :) and drapes very nicely...

And more to show:

Hedera

The left one is already steam-blocked and the right not... A big difference imho!

Already in use by my mom... somehow I did not like the colour ( it is more purple in reality..)

And I finished knitting Titus socks (simple k2 p2 ribbing )



Just need to block them and then they can go to their journey south...

So, next will be my Monkey socks ( no. 1 nearly finished ) and ripping an half knitted sweater. Any hints if I should wash the wool and let it hang to get rid of the humps and bumps?

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

If it curls... wash it... ;)

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Nice curtains btw... I like the color!

Mary Beth hat gesagt…

Ahhhh, beeee uuuuu tiiii ful (beautiful) drapery, Tini. Be very proud!!! Nice socks, too!

Sharon hat gesagt…

Very nice curtains - I really like the color.

Maria hat gesagt…

Great curtains, sweetie! They really add to the room!Hugs!

madhatter hat gesagt…

hübsche vorhänge - und sehr schöne hederas! *bewunder*

Summerset hat gesagt…

Great curtains - that color is gorgeous!