Samstag, Januar 20, 2007

I've been tagged: so here are 5 secrets about me

I've been tagged by Summerset, if you don't read her blog "pin & needles" do it now :) She's doing amazing stuff and I'm often sit here drooling :) and in awe of her talent!

So, here's the deal:
If you are tagged, you
1) Post 5 things about yourself that you have never posted
2) Tag 5 people whom you'd like to know more about

So I start with 1)

a) As a young adult I wanted to study theology and become a priest. I'm a protestant, so that would have been no problem. My problem was that I did not learn Latin or Greek in school and learning 3 languages was a problem. Geesh, I'm glad that I did not study theology. My view of religion has so much changed the last 10 years... I'm still a Christian but with def. influences of paganism & Buddism...

b) I hate sports. O.k. I swim and I dance but I'm certainly afraid of balls flying towards myself, so no good starting point for games like basketball, squash or tennis...

c) I love to cook, but not for 2 persons... If I get a lot of visitors I love to bake and to cook for them but I rarely cook for Heiko and me...

d) The garden is my duty incl. cutting the grass

e) I love board games :) Heiko and me, we own over 70 board games and participate in contests

so for part 2)

I'll tagg

Kerstin from "Elfen und Kampfzwerge"
Charlotte from "Elfen und Kampfzwerge"
Madhatter
Marietta
Frank /Bei den Inselaffen

that was fun :)

Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

I was a good girl and you can read my answers in german at www.blogigo/elfenundkampfzwerge.

charlotte

Summerset hat gesagt…

Neat! Thanks for being a good sport (I promise - no balls are going to be thrown at you!) and posting the 5 things! I love board games, too. I do the garden but it has to be perennials - that way the plants and flowers will just grow each year without too much help from me.

Amelie hat gesagt…

yay! I'm not the only one afraid of balls flying towards her ;)
Board game contests sound cool as well -- we have lots of games but played way too little recently...