Montag, Januar 08, 2007

keep your fingers crossed

Sorry to bother you all again but I'm just freaking out every time again!

Blood check and sono of the upper torso ( lungs and stuff ) on wednesday ( I hate to give blood, it is always a struggle to get the blood...) and mamo and sono of the breast on feb 15th plus a x-ray of the lung in the nearer future....

If everything is alright I will turn to an anual check up routine then ( so I do not have to bother you over and over....)

keep your fingers crossed

( Plus for the Threads mags auction ;) need to get the issues that are still missing in my collection )

Kommentare:

Karina hat gesagt…

Good luck, Tini and of course I cross my fingers, too!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Lighting a candle for you, tini!

charlotte hat gesagt…

fingers crossed on wednesday, I promise!

anea hat gesagt…

fingers crossed here, too!

marietta hat gesagt…

as my mother always says: "say a prayer, light a candle, sacrifice a chicken! whatever you are into..." - fingers crossed for you

Katrin hat gesagt…

Hi Tini,

I wish you all the best and of course having my fingers crossed!

cheers,
Katrin