Montag, Februar 26, 2007

Stashes

hi readers,

I decided to post pics of my stash, so that I stick to destashing :)
Let's start with the least embarrising stash, my knitting yarn stash




except for the light blue cotton on the lower right edge everything is sock yarn...
sigh...

But I also dyed some more yarn yesterday with Kool Aid... I'll never gonna drink that stuff :) but for yarn dyeing it is great. I have already put my monkey socks into the washing machine and did not recognized any bleeding

I think I'll call the colourway "Frühling" which means spring







I really like this colo.urway :) just need to find a suitable pattern.

For the red yarn I'll make some baudelair out of it and the white might be dyed for my secret pal...

o.k. I'm off to my Danish class...

hugs
tini

Kommentare:

madhatter hat gesagt…

oooooooooooh...!
i NEED some of that spring yarn (socks. 100 grams *hinthint*)! lovelylovelylovely green!
i´ll come to you and steal it... *hihihi*

Tini hat gesagt…

Mäddi, I just need more Kool Aid in Lime-lemon, blue something ( ice blue berry or so ) and lemon ( the yellow part) and I'd make you some... Didn't your BIL comes from the states??

Tany hat gesagt…

That dyed yarn is far beyond cool! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

charlotte hat gesagt…

could you dye the red socks with kool aid?
and what about my pongé blouse? kool aid and pongé silk?

the stuff produces really cool yarn.

Tini hat gesagt…

Charlotte,
I have thought about overdyeing the red in a deeper shade of red but I don't own any darker shades except "grape" which is dark purple.. I might try to overdye them in a single colour maybe kind of tye dye ( Batik :) ) or just leave it as it is. I mostly wear my handknitted socks in my spare time, so I can get away with wearing red socks :)

charlotte hat gesagt…

keine socken und hosenträger in der bank? *g*

madhatter hat gesagt…

klar. cool aid liegt hier beutelweise rum, ich komme bloß nicht zu potte mit dem färben. *hüstel*
das letzte was ich brauche, ist noch´n hobby ;)

Tini hat gesagt…

Charlotte, klar trage ich Socken in der Bank, aber halt "Feine" oder Nylons...

Mäddi schicks her :) zusammen mit naturfarbenem oder hellem Garn :) Ich hab da total Spass dran und Spritzen ja auch massenhaft liegen :) zu irgendwas müssen die ja gut sein, leider sind das immer nur 2 Milliliter

Tini hat gesagt…

nochmals Charlotte;: sollte gehen mit der Pongéseide, aber willst du das wirklich so bunt???