Samstag, Februar 03, 2007

Teaser :)

Hi honeys,

are you wondering why I'm not blogging anything sewing related lately?
I'm working on my NY Challenge project and that will be a secret until feb 18th but for those interested:

Here's a pic of the back of the mag I'm using a pattern from


and this is part of one of my patterns....




And then there is the problem, that I have nowhere to sit in my sewing room
This little one ( he's the smaller one! ) has grown so much since they came here first

Kommentare:

Kerstin hat gesagt…

18th? I thougt 28?????? ARGH!

madhatter hat gesagt…

must be a typing error. 28th says my e-mail.
and it MUST be the 28th. i haven´t even started!

Tini hat gesagt…

sooorrry, typo...
28th of feb. of course...
mmhh, I started no2. this afternoon, after making the trial garment as far as beeing able to try the fit. Will finish it!
Did not finish no1 yet because I simply don't love it and I think I will need to make another no.1 piece but first no. 2 and no.3. If I run out of time, I will simply finish the nearly done no 1

Kerstin hat gesagt…

*Putting away the smelling salts* Thank you....

Annika hat gesagt…

First of all, you must remember that you no longer own your house - the cats do. They just let you live there as their servants. They are, for the most part, benign landlords, and it was awfully nice of you to provide elevated sleeping areas for them in your sewing room. Secondly, not only do I live in a different time zone, but I am so far behind the times! I have no clue as to what magazine back cover that little picture was taken from! I am perplexed! :)