Samstag, Februar 24, 2007

wanna have...

Two words my nieces learned pretty early and at the moment I'm suffering from a big burst of "wanna have"...

Do you know that feeling, that you need something really really badly? Like a cool piece of fabric, a great skein of yarn, a new sewing machine, chocolate, a kiss from your hubby or in my case at the moment PATTERNS. To be specific: knitting patterns

Cookie is showing the most amazing patterns at her webblog. She'll show them at the west coast stitches show and I hope, she'll sell them afterwards. These are the coolest sock patterns ever...

And then there is the simple knitted bodice that I'd love to have...
and the Green Cable sweater that I first saw at Villains blog sidebar. Isn't it cute?


If your knitting yarn stash is out of control, you might enjoy listening to stash and burns podcast. I think it is hilarious :) I mean I don't have a yarn stash and I'm really working on not getting one, because my fabric stash already takes up too much space ;)

Happy sewing and knitting folks :)





Kommentare:

KayBee hat gesagt…

Oh Tini, I'm so with you on this.
Since I went on a self-imposed sewing diet, which I didn't keep anyway, I accumulated other things like knitting needles, wool, patterns, magazines..... yeah and now I have also a knitting yarn stash.
Thanks for the info regarding the postcast, this one I didn't know yet.

Summerset hat gesagt…

Absolutely. I know exactly what you mean!