Donnerstag, März 08, 2007

Going to THE ISLAND

aka known as England.
We are going to visit Nash and his family for a week, so I won't be able to post ( o.k. I will be able because Nash does have internet but I think I'm not going to post ;) )

Tany has posted her amazing red outfit on her blog and I promised to post a pic of my red creations.

Nr. 1 pre-cancer





and the next just after chemo, hence the still very ill look....



I'll take my knitting with me. Hopefully I'll finish my Jaywalker soon. Maybe Anne likes them. I'll be happy to give them to her :)

Kommentare:

Tany hat gesagt…

Tini, those are outstanding garments!!! LOVE them! Thank you for accepting my challenge!

Summerset hat gesagt…

Lovely, Tini! I like the red top the best. Believe or not, to me you don't look ill at all in the picture, maybe a little tired, but not as sick as you obviously were!

What an inspiration you are to keep knitting and sewing while you've have such an illness.

Tany hat gesagt…

I agree with Summerset, you are a very strong and courageous person, I look up to you :)

Marietta hat gesagt…

okay have to admit - you look pretty damn good in the second pic, probably did not feel it but you did :)
and the dress is stunning...what are you doing to that bride?!?!?!?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Cancer or not - looks great in both pictures...