Donnerstag, April 05, 2007

Happy first SP package

(and early birthday gift ;), for those of you who do not know, my B-day will be sunday, gifts are happily accepted )

Tonight at 6.30 p.m. my neighbour came over with a package for me from my SP!!! YEAH!!!

I knew that it would be a birthday gift, so I first asked my SP if I could open it and my SP said "of course", so here it is :)



and after I got the o.k. I just cut the tape open and got out a very cute card with my SPs twins on them. I won't post a pic because I don't know if SP will be o.k. with publicing baby pics on the net but be sure, these are two cuties!
The card was sooooo nice and my SP, who lives not that far away to make a very un-German package and she did an amazing job.
I opened a little more and oooooooaaaaah FABRIC. Gorgeous fabric!!!


and after carefully unwrapping the fabric there was THIS AMAZING BAG. It is a booga bag out of Noro Kureyon! ( I have read TONS about this yarn!!! ) and there will be more pics at the end of the entry....

Other things in the package:
Hawaiian inspired fabric with hibiscusses. How could SP know, that I love these flowers?
A FLOWER IN A TIN! COOOOOOOL.
Gummibears, which are delicous. I'm eating them while writing.
2 skeins of Regia Sockwool!!! YEAH... more jaywalkers!
Soap with cucumber-melon scent. SP, get out of my head! How did you know, that I'm crazy about soap too?



And Greebo did not want to share!!

And now the bag in all it's beauty (don't forget to click to enlarge!)





Thanks SP for this great great great package...

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

The picture of my kids are in there! Hee-hee! But that's ok, I don't mind. I am so happy that you liked the package, I had a lot of fun putting it together! Glad you liked the fabric too, I wasn't too sure if you could do something with it or not. And yes, I am from Hawaii! :) --Your SP10

madhatter hat gesagt…

awesome! your sp is a darling to send you such a sweet bag.

think i need one, too!

(a sp, who makes me a bag *eg*)

KayBee hat gesagt…

oh... I love that bag! Lucky you!

Annika hat gesagt…

yummy stuff!I love that fabric!

charlotte hat gesagt…

wonderful stuff. love the bag. but what is a sp?

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Those are wonderful!
Funny, I received a booga bag in Kureyon for my birthday last May. I'm knitting a bag in Kureyon right now!
The package is all wonderfully thought of :)

I'll be away at my parents' on Sunday and Monday, so happy early birthday, Tini!

Tini hat gesagt…

Charlotte, ein SP ist ein Secret pal (oder wie Kerstin sagt WIIIICHTELN ), nur dass dieser International ist und nicht nervig ;) Man hat einen "spoilee" bei dem man im Blog mitliest und kommentiert und auch Emails schreibt. Also nicht nur Pakete schicken, sondern kennenlernen und Paktete ;)

Summerset hat gesagt…

Wow - that fabric is absolutely gorgeous! Not only that but the bag is really something else!

Even though it's early, Happy Birthday to you!

Bobbi hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday! What a great parcel! You are a lucky Pal!