Dienstag, Juni 26, 2007

2 finished objects :)

Yehaa! 2 Fo's today :)

First Tempting II from Knitty, which I think I started at the end of March 2007.

The wool is 100% Merino which I got from the Hamburger Wollfabrik in January or Febuary this year. I did not use all of the yarn although I bought it matching the pattern.... tss...

Needles used: size 5 metric (circs and 1 pair of dpn)

The buckle is from my local fabric store ( where 2 meter of rayon jersey just hopped into my basket :) )

I highly recommend this pattern. Easy and due to the ribbing pattern there is no shaping needed. It is basically a tube :)

Modification: I lengthened the sleeves by 1 cm because I was too stupid to measure the first one properly and I knitted 2 rows of k2tog k1 instead of just one, to prevent the neckline from gaping. I got the info from the sexy knitters club, where this pattern was pattern of the kal summer 2006

This KAL blog is full of inspiration!



Next FO is just a mended pair of jeans, that I started on my vacation in Denmark with Maria and that I had to re-hem too. So this was finished today too and is inspired by madhatter :)



I promise, I'll work on my summerdresses next, but I forgot my blue serger thread in DK....



btw. sorry for the stupid look on my face in the pic and for forgetting that I was wearing a white bra....

Kommentare:

madhatter hat gesagt…

tempting looks wonderful - in spite of the bra! ;)

KayB hat gesagt…

oh.... I thought it would sit far more down the shoulders....it's absolutely gorgeous!
Now I'm tempted! (Even more as before because I thought it too low sitting!)

Tany hat gesagt…

It's wonderful, Tini!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Nice bra... just kidding. Cool shirt! I love the colour and the style, it fits you perfectly!

Annika hat gesagt…

It's quite wonderful. I love the buckle and I love the color of the yarn. It fits you very well, too.

Maria hat gesagt…

I love the shirt! I might want to try it too :-)
I'm going to mail you your thread tomorrow.. .is there anything else you want, while I'm at it (like sømometre?)
I've made my own blog at http://woolnweeds.wordpress.com/
Have a look!

Marietta hat gesagt…

we shall forgive the bra!:)
the sweater is really hot! i mean damn girl! (just started listening to the knitting podcast u recommended and they think very highly of you :) how cool is that?
liebe gruesse -marietta