Dienstag, Juni 19, 2007

3rd SP10 parcel :)

Today I got my 3rd SP10 parcel and it was soooo great. My pal Miss B has done it again and really got stuff that I simply love and she even made me a "my-so-called-scarf"
So here is a pic :)

See all the gorgeous wrapping paper? I saved it for re-use ;) for future gifts for my friends
Here are the single parcels still wrapped :)

The box matches one that I got for some of the stones we collected (like amathysts)
isn't that cool?

LISA SOUZA Yarn! yeehaa! This is the Pink Ribbon!!!

Plus some Regia Cotton :) More sock knitting!
There were some candle toppings in Wild Orchid, a great notebook, tissues in a funny pattern and THE SCARF in a great colourway!!
(yes I'm wearing a wig :) )

And here is the Liza Souza rewound into a cake

Kommentare:

Elemmaciltur hat gesagt…

Hehehe, I remember some of the stuff there. Although I don't think I got to fondle the Lisa Souza before it got sent off though. And I think you would probably notice that the MSCS is actually in Wollmeise. ;-)

Hahaha, she didn't send you any toilet drops? :-p

BTW, thanks for saying that I didn't sound drunk on the podcast...although I srsly have to say that I slurred a couple of times in the episode. :-p

As for hank wanking. Go check out the group and you'll understand. Yes, you have to re-hank it. Yarn cake is yarn cake and it has nothing to do with wanking a hank. It's just a step before a hank is going to be wanked.

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Wow, that yarn! So yummy! Great NSP package!

Tany hat gesagt…

Wow! Gifts!!! Awesome gifts!!!

(you look great with the wig on, lol!)

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

Glad you liked it! I had a great time spoiling you, and hope to meet you in person one day!