Donnerstag, Juni 14, 2007

Ever wondered what kind of music I like?

Hey :) I might be the last person in the blogsphere who discovered how to post a youtube video but late is better than never!

o.k. here is a video that is playing on and on again (and I won't post the video with the m++++++++ing word and bare chests from Rock am Ring 2007 which was aired on German tv because some of my international readers might be offened :) if you would be, please never come to a German beach in summer!

"Stone sour - thru the glass *acoustic*



the real video is to be found at youtube.com

another one "Fray" with "how to save a life"



and an old favourite of mine (pretty unknown here in Germany)
Better than ezra "porcelaine"



And a warm welcome to Elem & The J to this blog! Thanks for dropping by :)

I casted on for Latoya today but it seems that a size S will be too big ?????
and I needed to try out my new ball winder!!! yay!

o.k. I'll go working on my summerdresses again!

Kommentare:

Tany hat gesagt…

Tini, you're not the last person in the blogosphere who discovered how to post a youtube video; I am!

Hugs from Portugal!

Summerset hat gesagt…

Nope, Tany, you're not it, either. It's me. I've *thought* about it, but haven't even looked for directions!