Dienstag, Juni 19, 2007

Tempting II progress

Hi honeys,


so this is the second entry today. I have 2 weeks off and I will go on vacation tomorrow afternoon to Denmark.

I do live 1 hour from the border and I do have a very very very dear friend in Ugerlöse whom I'll love to spend some time, so this will mean (hopefully) the finishing of at least one of the summerdresses and get some knitting done. Maybe finishing Tempting II :) I'll add some pics at the end of this entry. Me in the bathroom (with another wig on :) I do have had a very bad hair day today) in various poses in front of the mirror with a 3/4 finished Tempting II on.


So have fun celebrating midsummer or summer solstice. We might celebrate St. Hans aften :) i Danmark med Maria og hele familien.


Have a great time so far, see you all in a week!!




Kommentare:

Tany hat gesagt…

Have a great vacation, Tini!!!

KayB hat gesagt…

Uuuh.... that looks cute!
Have a nice holiday!

Annika hat gesagt…

Wow! Gorgeous! I'm jealous! Say "Hi!" to Maria for me! Happy Solstice to the both of you.

Katrin hat gesagt…

Tini, you are looking great on the photos!

Have a nice holiday!

Regards,
Katrin

madhatter hat gesagt…

tempting is looking good so far! wow!
also, i really do love the wig. you should wear your hair like this, it's a nice "cut".

have a wonderful vacation & LOTS of fun! :)

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

you should just cast of right there, it looks gorgeous!!! i love that color!

Tini hat gesagt…

maddi, I do have in fact a haircut close to this but my hair is 2343% thinner :)

Summerset hat gesagt…

Cute top and really gorgeous color on you! Great choice. Enjoy your time off!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

If you leave the top like that, it's really very tempting! ;)
Nice colour, suits you just perfect!
Have a nice holiday!

charlotte hat gesagt…

wow, you look great with this wig. and the sexy top! I bet, I have to cut the lino very soon.

happy time in denmark!

Abi hat gesagt…

Tini, have a wonderful break.
Cheers