Samstag, August 04, 2007

Knitting AGAIN and a little sewing :)

Hi everybody,

my laptop is still not here and I got notice today, that instead of sending my laptop last tuesday as promised the guy, who fixed it, will send it on monday :( bummer...

so another very quick update (at dh's pc)

I'm working on my summerdress again. I have finished sewing the lining and have attached it to the neckline, but I'm not happy with it, so I have to fiddle around with it, but I'm confident, that it will be finished next summer, when summer will hopefully be here at last.

We had some nice weather today and thus we worked in the garden and I took the chance of taking pictures of my latest knitting things.

First: My second WIP (I'm not knitting the baby jacket at the moment, tooo warm and lace is soooo addictive)

The pattern is "Large rectangle with diamond pattern" from Victorian Lace today, which I got from Karina! The yarn is a rowanspun 4 ply, that I got from Abi!

Thanks to both of you!




Of course the scarf looks a little odd without beeing properly blocked!

Next thing I did, I dyed my Compadre sock yarn, from the Hamburger Wollfabrik. Unfortunately the yarn did not came out as I envisioned it. Here it is. Very muted, pretty dull. The texture is very papery.

I'm thinking of making vinland with them...

So much for now, I'm off to fix that neckline and maybe I'll hem the dress tonight while watching tv instead of knitting

Kommentare:

madhatter hat gesagt…

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lace!
*drool*

what's different on this yarn? your other dyes were very nice, so it's amazing that this one looks a bit like a pair of beloved jeans?

Elemmaciltur hat gesagt…

Go for Vinnland!!!