Donnerstag, August 23, 2007

Sewing content :) Lekala mens shirt :)

o.k. here are pictures from my latest sewing binge ;)

At the last few weeks I somehow don't feel like sewing. I'm knitting but I don't sew. I do have plans, but I just don't seem to get to the sewing itself....

So here they are :) the raglan shirts for my husband. The pattern is LEKALA 6107 and if you click on the link, you can see my review at patternreview :)



So, 3.5 meter stash gone (roughly...)





For some reasons my camera is acting up :) and all pictures come out blurry...

Kommentare:

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Great, great shirts, Tini! You've inspired me to make some for Sébastien. Thank you! Your husband must be so pleased - judging from his smile, he is! :)

Summerset hat gesagt…

Nice shirts. At least your husband is up for this sort of thing. I tried to convince mine to let me make him a pair of BWOF jeans last week and he said he needed to lose more weight!

madhatter hat gesagt…

So the Mojo's back, huh?
:)
Looks good.
I especially like the second version - not because of the color, but because of the contrasting sleeves. Somehow this makes the whole shirt more interesting. Very nice!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Your camera was simply blinded.. it couldn't stand the dashing look. ;)

Annika hat gesagt…

Great shirts, great looking husband! I'm so damned busy wth the micro-macrame thing right now, I don't even have time to think or sew! Yet the sewing ideas keep coming - I guess I need my own personal seamstress to follow me around and actually sew up all my designs! :)