Samstag, August 25, 2007

SQUEAAAALLL! First SP11 surprise :)

Hi everyone,

SP 11 has just started and I already got my first surprise from my sp pal :)

I have hinted (in the very contained way, that I'm always acting in... o.k. I'm joking... I told my sp pal right away...) that I'm in love with all of the pattern the knitters at the sexy knitters club ( don't go there, it is adictive) and she bought me FIFI from Frenchgirlknits.com!!!!


SQUEAL!!!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH SP PAL! Completely my taste as DH stated!

There are a lot of great FIFIS out there :) I think I might lengthen it a bit to wear to work even with hipsters. One of my local yarn store sell Rowan yarn..... Or I'll be using the cashmere I have in my stash ( although I have plans for that to use knitting the simple knitted bodice)

I'm working on a bag right now, but since it is for a friend, who reads my blog, I can't put up pictures (plus the camera is still acting weird, so that I can't show the pics of my newly painted garden shed either...) and on my newphew-to-be-borns birth gift :)

Kommentare:

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

wow, that was super fast!!! what a great pal!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

That pattern is super cute! You're going to have fun with it I'm sure :)

madhatter hat gesagt…

very nice pattern, and i'm sure you'll make something gorgeous from it! :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm glad you liked it :) I need to confess that I bought the same pattern for myself as well. The Sexy Knitters Club is really addictive.

The next surprise is almost ready. Are there any accessories in the knitting field that you're missing?

Your SP :)

charlotte hat gesagt…

fiffi looks great! what colour will you use?

i wish i had a secret pal, too . ..

Tini hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.