Dienstag, August 21, 2007

Vexed day

Did you experience that too from time to time, that some days are just vexed?

Today at work one of the highest bosses wanted some info from me. O.k. I wrote to another department on July 31st, they send it to yet another department and they were too busy to get back to me... oooh great, yeah.... So I had to explain, why I couldn't deliver the infos to MY boss... great.... NOT MY FAULT! argh....

then 2 of my busses (there are just 2 per hour) didn't show up and I promised my parents to grannysit this evening and should have been there somewhere between 6-7 p.m. but since my busses didn't show up I arrived at home at 6.15 p.m. ( but just because a friend of mine picked me up and drove me home from halfway, because there was a bus that was heading in the right direction, so I took that one....)

When home I headed for the bathroom and out of the house again 2 minutes later... the moment the door closed, I knew somthing was missing: my keys....

I went over to my neighbours, who got a key, buuuut they weren't at home. Since DH does not have a mobile, I couldn't call him :( argh!

Next thing I did was call my mums friend, to hear if she could drive to my Granny and keep her company until I would be there, but she accompanied my parents tonight....

Luckily my neighbours showed up that second and I was able to get my keys....

Kommentare:

Summerset hat gesagt…

Been there! I hope tomorrow is better!

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

I've been there too! Hugs to you! :)

madhatter hat gesagt…

gott, ja!
ich weiß genau, was du meinst! es gibt tage, da hätte man gar nicht erst aufstehen sollen...

Annika hat gesagt…

A most inauspicious day! Maybe Mercury is in retrograde or something. Perhaps there's a lack of negative ions in the atmosphere or the Gods are on vacation.