Mittwoch, September 12, 2007

Vintage pattern, an FO and Suchbild mit Katze(n)

When we returned from Föhr, there was a package from Annika. I had asked her if I could get some Knitpicks shipped to her and she was so nice to add some vintage patterns for me. Lucky me has a different size than her, so I get some of her scores from Goodwill/Thrift stores.

These are the 5 I love the most


vintage1
And I will make this one as my next project inspired by Summersets cool vintages dresses
vintage2
I think I'll go for the slim version!
And this will go into the queue toovintage3 Please notice the great neckline!!!

THe patterns are in great condition. I can't wait to finish my jacket first, to start these....

But I finished something knittingwise too! The babyjacket is done. Since my nephew will be born in octobre I had my old baby doll modelling the jacket while I was at my parents!

babyjacke

And now please tell me where are 2 cats hiding in this picture?

suchbild1

o.k. here's Cookie but where's Greebo (yes we named him after the Terry Pratchett character....)
suchbild2

aaahhh, there he is :)

suchbild3

Kommentare:

Summerset hat gesagt…

Those a great patterns, the coats are fab and the dresses are all interesting! The tabs on the shirt dress are a neat detail! The neckline on the pattern with the red and blue dress is just like the neckline on the BWOF bubble dress from the 8/07 issue. It is a great neckline.

What cute kitties! Of course they're playing under all that fabric!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Oh, I would chose the wide skirt.. but it's a bit unpractical... *sigh*

And I love the evening coat. It looks luxuriously.

Tany hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhh, I would KILL for that last pattern....

Annika hat gesagt…

I do love the tabs at the waistline and neckline of the pink wide-skirted dress and I would make the sleeves longer, naybe 3/4 length, and figure out a way to incorpate those tabs on the cuffs of the sleeves... the baby sweater you knit is simply beautiful - love the texture and color. And black fabric + 2 cats = hijinx aplenty! How could they resist? It looks like both your beasties are studying for their PhDs in Fun-ology!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Those patterns are wonderful Tini! You're going to have so much fun with them.
Loved the kitty pictures. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh gosh, I loooove the red outfit! The dress has the most gorgeous neckline and the jacket is perfect.

Can't wait to see your sewing projects :)

Br, Your secret Pal