Dienstag, Oktober 09, 2007

European PR weekend 2007 is over!

Hi everyone,


sorry for not posting in a long while but I've been hosting this years European PR weekend and so I was absent from the PC most time, since I had a couple of nice ladies here (plus a cute little baby boy) and we hit a lot of fabric and yarn stores in a very short time.

Unfortunately also my back hit something during the night from thursday to friday while I was asleep so I'll be seeing my chiropracticer in an hour ( the last two guests left this morning at 6 a.m.) My ability to type is limited thereoff and I'll just show you one pic of all the fabrics that I got. I'll be writing a long post with pics as soon as I find somebody to steal pics of :)

Kommentare:

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Those fabrics look great, Tini! Take good care of your back - that can be so painful. *Hugs*! And thanks for the great comment this morning - loved it! :)

Åsa hat gesagt…

I hope you feel better after seeing the chiropractor!

Thank you for taking such great care of us this weekend, my mom and I (and Rasmus) had a great time.

RuthieK hat gesagt…

Cool Tini. I see it was you that bought the orange embroidered fleece.
I will take a picture of my goodies tonight after WW (see if all that bread, cheese and sausage has made me gain) and post on my blog.
Thanks for hosting us I had an absolutely fabulous time!

Tany hat gesagt…

Hosting the PR weekend! How cool is that!!
I hope you feel better soon, take care, Tini!