Montag, Oktober 29, 2007

PIF- pay it forward

Today I stumbled over something called "pay it forward" at madhatters blog.

It is about beeing generous and I think about saying thank you to the people beeing kind and generous to you. Whereas the people in this special case don't have to be someone you know! You just give back, what you get in general. Just be a little kind and generous.

Here are the rules ( come out of your lurkdom!)

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

Now to project declutter

(don't worry this is not going to be a daily thing, maybe every monday I'll write about my progress)
First: thank you for your comments I hope that we can do this together. Let's make good habits! Karina, I'm shining my kitchen sink now for nearly a year and this has really rubbed in!

I filed everything I could find in my room. This is a start. I'll try to do that every monday now. I need to go thru my recipe file and toss those I'm not going to cook anyday and bring the rest into an order. This might be next weeks task!
My daily 15 minutes extra were spend on the board in the kitchen, where I keep my herbs and teas. I went thru it all and tossed what was after "best before...." or didn't smell great anymore. I wiped the board and put the rest in a neat order back in there. I need to make a list, what I have to replace. But now there is SPACE!

Kommentare:

Neefer hat gesagt…

I'll play PIF. You can contact me at my blog or via any of the sewing message boards.

Neefer

alala hat gesagt…

I can do this! You're right, it's a good idea.

charlotte hat gesagt…

I would like to be the number three. a very good idea! post about it tonight.

Marietta hat gesagt…

i am not number three but i think i might just take on this idea too - i like it...and hey a whole year? i can do that

charlotte hat gesagt…

why don't you join my pif, marietta?

charlotte hat gesagt…

I'm out and would like to give my place to marietta. sorry.