Montag, Oktober 01, 2007

Welcome to the world Jonathan!

Hey guys (and girls of course!),
just a short short note today. My newest nephew was born tonight and everything went smooth and well this time (there were huge problems with my nieces delivery and the pregnancy as well). Jonathan was born in the middle of the night, weights over 4000 grams, is half a meter long and a healthy little boy. My SIL is doing great also (as far as I know)
I'll post a pic soon :)
yay yay yay ( unfortunately my SIL and her family live in Stuttgart which is waaaay south of Germany and I live waaaay up north)

Kommentare:

Summerset hat gesagt…

Congrats to them! It is such a blessing to have a normal delivery and healthy baby.

iris-julimond hat gesagt…

Congratulations-Glückwunsch
den Eltern und auch dir zur Tante...so was knuddeliges kleines Menschlein ist wohl das Schönste, was man sich vorstellen kann.

Ich laße dir einfach liebe Grüße da.
Iris

alala hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your new nephew. And when you come south to visit them, you can swing by Munich and say hi to us! Win-win!

madhatter hat gesagt…

glüüüüüüückwunsch! ^-^

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Great news!! Congratulations to the whole family :)

Tany hat gesagt…

Congratulations! 4Kg?! He's a big boy!

Chicago Sarah hat gesagt…

Welcome little one...best wishes to all.