Dienstag, November 13, 2007

I need to whine....

o.k. since 7 p.m. I'm officially ill. I spend 2.5 in my doctors waitingroom just to hear him say
laryngitis
So I'm not allowed to work, talk much, eat too much cheese ( gheeesh and what shall I eat now? ) or milk products.
I think you can expect a lot of knitting! I casted on the vinnlands from the Beltane 2006 issue of the anticraft for Annika in her handdyed yarn ( Merino/Poly mixture) and I already finished the toe. No pic yet since my batteries are low as always.

I think I'll start reading Shadowmarch and make some more kitty pics since I'm not allowed to do much due to my docs fear of me getting a myocarditis which is an inflammation of the heart muscle... Sometimes he is a bit negative ;)

no kitty shot today but the kitty shot will return... beware...

Kommentare:

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Take good care of yourself, Tini! (((hugs)))

Summerset hat gesagt…

Oh, Tini! It's ok to whine, you probably feel miserable and upset that you can't do what you want! At least you have socks to knit and kitties to keep you company!

anea hat gesagt…

I wish you a speedy recovery and take good care!
Cast on some more socks - X-mas is coming soon!

Åsa hat gesagt…

I hope you get better soon Tini! Cuddle up in your couch, listen to some good music and knit away...

madhatter hat gesagt…

du ärmste! ich kann da voll mitfühlen...
ich wünsche dir ganz schnelle besserung - schon' dich (auch, wenn's schwerfällt)!
xo

Saskia hat gesagt…

A friend of mine told me, knitting was bad for the heart as well. Maybe you should better sit and read some good books instead of knitting very much...

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Poor girl! To stay silent must be very hard for you.
Take your kitties, a good tea for your throat, a nice movie or book and relax. That's the best way to get better!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi tini, pls take it easy!

Br,
your SP

Elemmaciltur hat gesagt…

Poor thing....Gute Besserung!

Tany hat gesagt…

I hope you get better soon... Take care, Tini