Samstag, Dezember 22, 2007

Merry x-mas everybody

Since my migraine decided to struck on me today, just my very best wishes to all of you for this x-mas, if you do celebrate or not I hope you have a jolly good time ( and Drei Nüsse für Aschenbrödel for the Germans among us)

I managed to finish all totes for the christmas gifts yesterday plus I just have to sew on the i-cord to the baby cap... yay me! Pictures will come soon but I just don't feel well. I hope you can cope with that.

I also hope, that I'll manage to get more high-end sewing done in the new year, not just costumes and totes. I still have the viva-scandinavia dress on my list!

I'll close here with a pic of the totes!

Kommentare:

Marietta hat gesagt…

die geschenk taschen sieht wunderschon aus! (is that right?) i love the gift bags!

happy christmas

Annika hat gesagt…

Wow! You have outdone yourself! Those totes are magnificent. I am sorry about your migraine - take it easy now that you're finished with all your projects.
Merry Christmas!

Tany hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tini! Many Hugs!

...AnnaRose... hat gesagt…

I love this movie :-) and I hope that I receive my Aschenbroedel-DVD until christmas time next year...
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Katjuska hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas!