Dienstag, März 18, 2008

Finished projects!

yes multiply finished sewing projects
(o.k. very easy projects once I followed the instructions ;) )

1. The burda 105a shirt from the august 2007




as you can see, this is not the shirt if you want a little more modesty and I might NOT wear this to work but for hanging out with friends in a pub or restaurant, I will def. wear this without a camisole ;) I'm soo happy that I still have the twins ;) I added (by mistake) more s.a. than needed to the sleeves, so they look a bit weird but I'm not going to rip out another seam on this baby :)
The fabric is a rayon jersey that I bought at my local fabric store last year. Size 38 without alterations

2. burda yoga trousers (pants for those of you who speak American English) from the 11.2007 burda
fabric: Nicki ( Velour? Velveteen?) bought 2006
(more stash reduction!)
size 38 without alterations
3 pattern pieces, made in 2 very busy days that did not provide me with a lot of sewing time but since I need these pants tomorrow for my yoga class I had to finish them today!
easy peasy sewing but the fabric sheded like our cats in springtime. I did look like it had snown in my sewing room!
these pants did not take a lot of fabric but since it is a fabric with a pile it took up a lot of room in my fabric closet. I still have over a meter left and there's a yoga-shirt in there as well but I fear I would look like a sky-blue elmo....

stash reduced by 2.2 meter! Getting there in tiny steps ;)

Kommentare:

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

woohoo - check out that cleavage!!! :)

Summerset hat gesagt…

Nicely done - the aqua color looks good on you!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Tini! You look gorgeous and sexy in your new top! The colour brings out your eyes, too :) The pants look so comfy! I wanted to make those, too, but ahem well...
Congrats on completing two projects!

Garnprinzessin hat gesagt…

Wow. Was für ein Ausschnitt!!! :-) Glückwunsch zur Stash-Reduktion (ich hoffe, es folgt bald auch wieder eine Stash-Erweiterung... Stash-Erweiterungen gucke ich nämlich genau so gerne.)!

Liebe Grüsse von der

Garnprinzessin

LauraLo hat gesagt…

Both the pants and the top looks gorgeous, and ditto Isabelle, the colours are beautiful!

christina hat gesagt…

I've been wanting to try that top. I didn't realize it was so low cut! But you are right, for social situations with friends it's just fine.

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Nice äh.. charactere. ;)

Sorry, but the pants look a bit like "Pannesamt". Of course, they're not, but...

Tany hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!! I see you have been busy...

I wish you and your family a Happy Easter! Hugs all the way from Portugal!