Sonntag, März 02, 2008

Viva Scandinavia: the saga continues

Hi there,

I'm still sewing! But I mostly just sew if there is time and forget to take pictures but now I need help!

The dress is mostly finished and I need to figure out how long the skirt and the (self drafted!!!) sleeves should be. Any input? Of course I won't be wearing the dress with the thick thights I wear today :)

The zipper needs to be sewn in and there is also a belt to be sewn, of which I hope that it will make me look 10 kg smaller than the dress does at the moment ;)
And there are no buttons on the dress but these will be the final touches...

O.k. here's a picture of me in viva scandinavia



O.k. I'll be installing the zipper in front of the tv now ( handpicked zipper :) )
Please give me your advise on the length :)

Kommentare:

Maria hat gesagt…

Just under the knee, I think, would be a good length. And I like the sleeve length on your left best (the one with the bracelet).
Hugs and love

Summerset hat gesagt…

I'd made it just below the knee for the skirt length, and just above the elbow for the sleeve length as picture on the pattern envelope. So far it is really looking good!

Åsa hat gesagt…

I agree with Summerset! Will the belt be from the pink fabric?

Kerstin hat gesagt…

I also think that around knee length is perfect. If it is too long, you will look a bit stumpy. ;)

It's a bit difficult.

Alexandra hat gesagt…

I'd say knee-length skirt and elbow-length sleeves. It's looking great so far!

Garnprinzessin hat gesagt…

Ganz ehrlich? Also ich finde das Kleid jetzt schon super-goldig!!!

Liebe Grüsse von der

Garnprinzessin

Garnprinzessin hat gesagt…

Äh, sollte heissen: Vielleicht nicht zu kurz. Aber ich lieeeebe eben lange Kleider.

Nochmal liebe Grüsse von der

Garnprinzessin

madhatter hat gesagt…

right under the knee will look perfect! ^-^

nowaks nähkästchen hat gesagt…

Ich bin auch für knapp über's Knie für den Rock.

Die Ärmel entweder länger (die Option fällt wohl aus...) oder noch ein Stück kürzer. So wirken sie ein wenig unentschieden.

Katjuska hat gesagt…

I agree with Alexandra :)

Tany hat gesagt…

I agree with Summerset. It's looking great so far, Tini!

文章 hat gesagt…

AV 無碼 a片免費看 自拍貼圖 伊莉 成人電影 成人文學 言情小說 色情 080視訊聊天室 a片 A漫 麗的色遊戲 AV女優 SEX 正妹牆 ut聊天室 聊天室 情色小說 成人 18成人 嘟嘟成人網 aio交友愛情館 色情小說 色情網站 情色 成人圖片 成人文章 成人小說 成人漫畫 視訊聊天室 性愛 情色遊戲 美女寫真 亂倫 免費視訊聊天 免費影片 免費a片 女優 偷拍 美女 SEX avdvd 自拍 美女寫真 微風論壇 大陸新娘 遊學