Samstag, April 26, 2008

closed for vacation

just a couple of hours before I leave for my 3 weeks vacation in the US :)

We will be in Seattle, Ferndale CA, Klamath, Florence OR, Napa Valley, Yosemite, Kings Canyon and San Francisco. If you are in that area and want to have a coffee, please get in contact.

I'm sooo happy to see Annika again :) AND I checked: I can bring my knitting needles with me onto the plane, so I will have tons of time to knit and that is good so, since there will be a lot of yarn waiting for me at Annikas home ( I hope...)

I finished the Tomten jacket in time!! wooohooo! and it is already packed and I did not take a picture :( but I guess Annika has a digital camera.

I did not get any sewing done the last few days, so I can not write about any progress here... sorry, there will be more sewing in the future! I promise! I need to pack my viva-scandinavia dress though...

I'll be back at the end of may!

Take care of yourself!

Kommentare:

Bobbi hat gesagt…

Have a great trip!!!

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Enjoy your trip!

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

gute reise!

Marietta hat gesagt…

have a great trip - and safe trip
enjoy the shopping!

alala hat gesagt…

Jave a great trip, and hug Seattle for me. Be sure to visit the Fremont Troll.

nosupermom hat gesagt…

Have a great trip, enjoy yourselves and be sure to come back in good health!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Have a great time, Tini! :D

Tany hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhhhhhh envy!!!!!


Have a great time and a safe trip!!! Please say hello and hug our common friends for me!!!!