Montag, April 07, 2008

Greebo likes my crafts...

I just wanted to take some pictures of my newly finished needle case ala madhatter that I made for some of my needles but somehow Greebo needed to try the needlecase himself:



Even relocating did not keep him from testing...



ooohhh how many needles are in there??



At least closed is the needle case is not so interesting....



Maybe taking pictures of my finished or unfinished socks will be better:


nope... maybe it is my new pedicure? Let's try a pair of finished socks:

Kommentare:

bockstark.knits hat gesagt…

awww..what a cute kitty!!!

Summerset hat gesagt…

LOL! What a cute, friendly kitty. Greebo is a crafty cat, like my Kiwi. She loves fabric, too and will immediately lay on it if it is on the floor.

Annika hat gesagt…

Well the knitting needle case is the perfect size for Greebo - no wonder he thought you made it for him...Lovely socks (and pedicure) by the way!

iris-julimond hat gesagt…

hi tini

a needlecase for my circular-needles, that is what i need too. Today i will try one.

Iris

yasmin hat gesagt…

cats and crafts - seems to be some kind of "natural connection" between those two ;)

My cats *love* fabric/yarn/fiber too. Much more than I like them to... ;)

Kerstin hat gesagt…

You know it... nothing`s perfect without cat hair!

Isabelle hat gesagt…

Kitty/crafty pics all in one, what could be better! Thank you for those, they're all great!
Your needle case is lovely. As are the socks! Man, Tini, you never stop, do you!
(lovely pedicure, by the way. Perfect match with the socks ;) )

Garnprinzessin hat gesagt…

Was ist der Greebo süß!!! Mehr Katzenfotos, biiiiitteeee... ;-)

Liebe Grüsse von der

Garnprinzessin

WonderMike hat gesagt…

Guten Tag, Schaetze!!!

It's WonderMike from Yknit and I've got great news. You've won some RavSwag. Give me a shout on Ravelry: WonderMike or you can email us your mailing information to yknitguys@gmail.com.

Take care!
~Michael