Mittwoch, Juli 09, 2008

quilt quilt quilt: I'm looking for a good time



(do you remember Sabrinas "boys boys boys"? That's the melody that goes along with the headline and now it will be stuck in your head for the whole evening!

As mentioned I'm working on my sisters quilt or better not working. Or better not sewing. For the second batch (next 41 blocks) I decided to cut all the pieces before I start sewing and since I don't want my sewing room to become even more messier I decided to put everything into ziplock backs. They are kind of hard to get around here, just the big shop in the next village carries them, so I was "on hold" for a while but now all the blue fabric is cut (plus some blue cotton scraps that I found in various bins around my room *cough* ) and I will move on the yellowish cotton in about a second but I wanted to show you my progress so far. I might not need 288 blocks as calculated though *yay!*





Kommentare:

woolnweeds hat gesagt…

OKay.. THANK YOU (ironic) fo that! Now I'll have to go find rasmus' cd and fin something else that'll stick instead:-)
Oh, and the pattern for the elefant... Did you take that wit you? Can't seem to find it anywhre... Can you get me the URL??
HUgs and love

woolnweeds hat gesagt…

oh sorry for the many mistypings, something is wrong with my keypad... Anyway have found the pattern...

kaita hat gesagt…

This is looking good. You can totally finish this. I'm just telling myself the same mantra about my blanket ;)
Whats you masterplan colourwise?

Bloomsbury hat gesagt…

Oh, Log Cabin. Da kommt man wenigstens vorwärts ;). Sieht sehr schön aus.