Samstag, Juli 12, 2008

SP 12 question of the week

o.k. another round :)

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

I love to go to a variety of places but found out, that I enjoy vacation the most where people understand me (read where people are able to communicate either in English or German. My Danish is slowly getting a tad better but my French is so rusty, that I tend to be happy if I can talk to people in English). We love to interact with people, so we tend to stay in little BnBs and Hotels.
Our nicest vacations so far have been in the US, the UK and Scotland.
I don't like places too much, where it's just pool, sun and drinking. I like to see places, go into museeums, hike, walk at the beach, explore, go to farmers markets.
China was interesting but I kind of felt very akwart there.


2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

I love to see Vietnam, New Zealand, Australia, Egypt ( just the Pyramids and Temples, not the places with the big hotels along the red sea) Peru, Chile, Ireland, Iceland...

uuupps, that was more than one...

1 Kommentar:

Katjuska hat gesagt…

There's something sparkling for you in my blog