Montag, Juli 07, 2008

tiggidi-taggidi

O.k. since I haven't done this in a while, I'll play along since alalalala tagged me!

The Rules: each player answers the questions. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

mmhh. Ten years ago I've just been back for my try-out as an au-pair in the US (that's when I fell in love with New England...*sigh* ) and started my first real job plus I went back to school on saturdays to get an extra certificate for my job. I think I've never stopped learning new things.... 

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (in no particular order):

Enter the new yarn I bought in Copenhagen into my ravelry account
finish the project that is on my lap
try to get the cat out of my sewing area before I go to bed
read a bit
go to bed (it's 10 p.m.) 

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Icecream, Licorice, fruit in all variations, did I mention fruit?, joguhrt 

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

I'd pay off my sisters, my parents, my in-laws debts for their houses and buy my SIL a house.
I would get my friends mum the best cancer treatment that is available on earth.
I would travel and meet with all my friends all over the world.
I would pay for the renovation of the cancer wing on our local hospital.


5. Places I have lived:
Holzbunge, Germany
Kiel, Germany
Newton, MA
Dänischenhagen, also Germany

as for tagging:
Maybe Anea, Kerstin und Charlotte as well as Sushi might have fun doing this?

Kommentare:

Saskia hat gesagt…

Wow, my first tag. Well - I did it :)

nosupermom hat gesagt…

Me, too!