Sonntag, August 03, 2008

America Spring 2008 Part III

O.k. before I'll show pictures of our trip to Lake Roxen, I'll show you more of our trip to the US westcoast.
We rented a car in Seattle and drove to the Oregon coast after leaving Annika, Seattle and Portland behind us. I'll just show you the pictures, so you just can see how beautifull it was there:

oregon coast

oregon coast 2

oregon coast 3

oregon coast 4

florence, oregon This bridge is in Florence, Oregon, where we stayed in a wonderfull small BnB with the greatest breakfast EVER!

sand dunes near florence, oregon(dunehopping)

I love to go back to the coast one day, rent a cottage and spend time there. May was perfect since a there weren't a lot of other tourists...

Kommentare:

Annika hat gesagt…

WoW! I just got back from a weekend in Florence, Oregon - isn't it great? There's a cool state park that has yurts you can sleep in! The dunes are magnificent! I'm glad you got to go dune-hopping!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm really glad you had a nice trip!

SP12