Montag, August 25, 2008

I'm in

I'm in, I'm in, I aaaaaaammmm in :)

where?

in the Wollmeise Sockclub

that means I will be on a yarn diet till the end of the year. The club is a little bit more pricey but well worth I hope :)

Plus I did get a shipment today and I'm already dyeing, so there might be a shop update this weekend (finally)
The first colour is done ( I'm making 2 at a time and since the other was requested there are two skeins of Herbstbeet now)
I hope to make something resembling a *Whisp* the next days for alalalala.

I figured out what to do with the orange yarn: add a hood to the BSJ! Picture will follow soon! Light is awefull around here and I'm still knitting on my Mona socks, so I might show you a WIP pic soon too!

Kommentare:

KayB hat gesagt…

Congrats! I'm still waiting.... and hoping.... since she didn't do Europe yet. So wish me luck!

madhatter hat gesagt…

ich auch, ich auch! drin, drin, drin *sing*
^-^

nosupermom hat gesagt…

Ich war zu geizig, aber ich freu mich für euch!

alala hat gesagt…

Oh yay, congratulations! I was on vacation during the sign-ups, I didn't even find out about them until it was too late. Sigh. Oh well, I guess I'm saving money this way, or something positive like that...

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was on holiday on sign ups too... you're a lucky girl. seriously.

Your SP12

* hat gesagt…

hi!
i saw your comment on this page
http://bigsister.typepad.com/bigsis/2007/07/break-out-the-s.html
regarding a technique on insets...would you still have the link for that? i'm currently doing the same built by wendy pattern and would love some help with the inset.
thanks so much!