O.k. with a bit of horror I discovered, that I made some resolutions for 2008 at the end of 2007, so let's see what I've accomplished from my "list of goals"
- Knit a pair of socks out of each of the 3 sockpattern books that I own
Two out of three, not bad. Need to knit more from my books though
- Keeping track of what I have knitted and sewn incl. yardage
- Reduce my fabric stash. This year I have done o.k. with purchasing but I feel kind of overwhelmed by the amount of fabric that I own. To do that I want to sew at least
-2 pyjamas Made 5 kids pyjamas, I think that counts
-1 pair of jeans Nope
-the hoodie for rosie DONE
-a 1016 onion anorak for me DONE. For my sister but I made one.
-2 t-shirts DONE! I made at least 3!
-a blouse from the heringbone cotton fabric I own Nope
-2 vintage garnments including "viva scandinavia" Nope, just made the viva scandinavia
- try out 6 new techniques for our sew-along which focusses on new techniques! Nope!
- Put all the pics from our 2005 journey to New England into the picture books before going to visit Annika in the US next year! DONE
- Continue to de-clutter Not really. Need to get back on track!
- sew up my 2 ufos left DONE, there's another one though
- make myself a needlecase from the fabric I got from my sp11 pal Katja DONE
- make my PIF gifts DONE! Not in time but done!
Not bad. I got a lot of the stuff done, that I wanted to. My stash is still too big and the quilt takes away a lot of my sewing mojo...O.k. and now the "resolutions" for 2009
- of course: working on the quilt. I want to make at least 100 blocks for the quilt in 2009
- make 10 things from stash or at least incorporate some stash fabric in projects(sewing)
- make a sweater/Cardigan/top from stash (knitting)
- be more selfish when it comes to knitting
- make at least 3 pairs of socks for me either from my ravelry queue or from my books
- knit up some of the Wollmeiseyarn, that I have in my stash. It's not good just knitting with the
semi-nice yarn and fondling the more expensive yarn. It's there to be used.
- post all projects with yardage/weight on my blog, so that I can make a total at the end of 2009
This year I have fewer resolutions, but that is o.k. with me!