Mittwoch, April 22, 2009

under pressure

Good morning everbody,

just a short notice. I'm well but busy. We are invited to a fantasy/medivial themed wedding this Saturday and my dress is still not done (actually I think it is half done so far but I have done a lot of handsewing yesterday evening). I'm facing a lot of challenges with my elven dress, most of them due to my own incompetence some because of the fabric.
I'm going to tell you more about the project on Sunday, hopefully with pictures of me in the dress at the wedding then!
Please bear with me until then (I promise to finish the Santa files too then.)
hugs
tini

Kommentare:

madhatter hat gesagt…

santa?
bist du nicht ein bißchen früh dran für weihnachten? ;)

alala hat gesagt…

Ooo, can't wait to see the pictures!

mel hat gesagt…

That sounds like so much fun Tini! I hope the completion of the dress goes smoothly and that you will have a wonderful time!!

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Ich hoffe ja sehr auf schöne Elfenkleidbilder!

Komisch, egal, wie gut man es vorhat, am Ende ist es immer ein "Made in Eile" Projekt. :D Passiert mir seltsamerweise auch immer wieder. *augenroll*